Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Adam Lambert and Clay Aiken

Adam Lambert and Clay Aiken both made it to second place on American Idol. What do they have in common?
Within only 8 seasons of American Idol two gay men almost won first prize. Why?
They are in touch with their feelins, convey the full emotion of the song and connect with the audience.
I heard a radio guest say that there is a theory that a percentage of people in all societies are gay by nature.
The theory is that if a percentage of the community can not have kids that will leave them available to be care givers for the community.
I had a teacher that told me that about 10% of people are gay. After he told me I looked around the class room and thought,
yup, that's about right.

Equal rights for LGBT couples.
Repeal "Don't ask don't tell" and allow LGBT in the military.


No comments:

Post a Comment