Saturday, October 22, 2011

Saturday Ride

I got up to Indy this afternoon for a 50+ mile ride with the old group. It was a gorgeous day for a ride, upper-50s to lower-60s, and just a mild wind from the SW. We rode out a long way west from Trader's Point before riding back in to Lebanon and then back to the start. It was a fairly big group, including a lot of friends I hadn't seen in quite some time, including Adam, both Brians, and Woz. Everyone looked and rode great. By the end of it, though, I was suffering like a dog. For the rest, it was an "easy" ride. Go figure.

Tomorrow looks to be a carbon copy of today - perhaps a bit warmer. But I'm not planning to head back to Indy; I'm too worn out from today's ride. I'll try to get some recovery miles (perhaps with a few hills through in) around home, instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment