Monday, November 2, 2009

Response from Whole Foods about their donations


I made a YouTube video about the new trend of retailers asking their customers for donations.

When I completed the video, my nephew suggested I tweet my video to #Safeway, and #WholeFoods.

The next workday I received the below response from WholeFoods.


==================


Hello Mr. Robinson,


I was forwarded your email about the Nickels donation. We collect 5 cents for each reusable bag customers bring in if they choose to donate. We give 100 percent of the collected money to the non-profits (the amount they receive is based on customer choice.) It turns out to be about $300 per month for the non-profits. If you have any further questions about donations or our community involvement, please let me know and I’ll be glad to help.


Sincerely,


Lisa Marie Wilson

Marketing Team Leader, Los Altos

(650) 559-0300 ext. 260

Lisa.Wilson2@wholefoods.com

No comments:

Post a Comment