Thursday, March 3, 2011

It's Official, I'm Moving Sixty Miles South

At the end of the current school year, I will be leaving the Indiana University School of Law - Indianapolis to take up a joint appointment in Bloomington at the Indiana University Maurer School of Law, the School of Public and Environmental Affairs, and the Workshop in Political Theory and Policy Analysis. Needless to say, I'm very excited about the new challenges and opportunities, though I'm also a bit sad to leave friends and colleagues with whom I've worked, in some cases, for two full decades.

It remains to be seen whether we will move house to Bloomington immediately; much depends on the real estate market. The commute, if necessary, is doable. Overall, this is a minimally disruptive move, which is about as much disruption as I am able to tolerate.

No comments:

Post a Comment